I have the most unaffectionate cat unless I am trying to type. He will come up and nuzzle and purr and sit right on my lap...ONLY when I am trying to type. Thanks Braxton...
The other day a lady at work came over to me and said "Wow Marti, you just have not been yourself lately. You seem really stressed and tired."
HAHAHAHHAHA
Really? YOu dont say! ME? STRESSED? I have NO clue what you are talking about??? Let's just put aside the fact that I didnt have a summer "break" to speak of...I worked 40 hours a week and then on average babysat 15-20 hours a week. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my life...but I am REALLY tired! Last night I slept 10 hours, and by noon today I was worthless. Why am I so tired? Let me give you an example. We'll use Tuesday, b/c Tuesday is my craziest day:
6:15- Get up and dressed
7:20- Drive to work
8:00- Work
10:30- Clock Out, change clothes
10:40- Leave for school
11:00- Band
12:30- Class
1:50- Class dismissed
2:10- Get to work, change clothes
2:12- Clock in
4:18- Clock out
4:20- Change clothes, book it to class
4:30- Class starts
6:50- Class over
7:00- Oh yeah, I haven't eaten ALL DAY, stop at McDonalds on way home
7:30- Get home, do laundry, dishes, clean the litter box, take out the trash, eat (if I dont grab something on the way), practice piano (or baritone, whatever I am in the mood for), whatever else needs to be done around the house
10:00- START homework
Midnight- Sleep
6:15 AM- Start all over *sigh*
And I am tired because????
Beginning next week I am taking Tuesdays off from work entirely. It's amazing to me that I am working 26 hours a week and I am this tired and stressed. The last two semesters I took the same amount of classes and worked 36-38 hours a week and still had time for other things. I had several breaks in between classes then where I could run to Wal-Mart, go to the library, do stuff that needed to be done on campus, etc. This semester I do not have that, so it's running NON STOP and it just never ends. I get home and Im just exhausted.
So at this time...I am very ready for school to be over...already. The highlight of my week is band. That one class twice a week keeps me going. I think that makes me an official band nerd.
All of this stress and school and I STILL WONT HAVE MY MASTERS DEGREE WHEN I AM DONE!!!!!!
*sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment