Wow...six days! ACK! I have SOOOOO much to do between now and then! Here's a quick run down...
Tuesday: Work 8-1, drive to Sikeston, go to my nephew's graduation.
Wednesday- Get up at 5 am, leave Sikeston by 6 am, drive to Springfield. Get to work at approximately 10 am. Work until 6:30.
Thursday- Work 8-6:30, Bible study 7-9 pm
Friday- Work 8-6:30
Saturday- Pack and clean
Sunday- DEPART FOR CAMBODIA!
I am also taking an online class that averages 2-3 hours of work a night plus last minute shopping/preparations. Needless to say, sleep is a luxury this week!
I'm in such a whirl right now! It seems I have been preparing for so long for this trip and now I feel like there is so much to do still! I am so excited about this adventure. I'm excited to spend two weeks with 3 awesome women of God (Ashley, Adrienne & Holly) and our amazing professors Dr Hardy, Dr Greve & Betty Greve. I can't wait to meet Ann Greve and the teachers we will be working with.
I am sad to leave my cats for two weeks (Pathetic I know...), but my roommate Deborah will take great care of them. I feel so honored and blessed that I have this opportunity. This is a time of stretching and growing! I am dreading the 28 hour plane ride, but I know that's part of the deal!
Anyway...check back while I am gone! I should be able to post things periodically!
Now, back to my online class...
No comments:
Post a Comment