Sunday, April 17, 2011

After a war with my printer that lasted a couple of weeks...I have been victorious and am currently in the process of printing support letters for my trip to Ireland!!! It's about TIME!!! Time is going entirely too fast and I have entirely too much to do! Coming soon to a mailbox near you.... a letter pleading for financial assistance! ha :o) I LOATHE raising money but it's a necessary evil in the world of missions. Money makes the world go 'round! I still can't believe summer is coming so quickly! I am going to miss my students so much but I am so excited for a respite! I never realized how much needed the summer was to a teacher! I m still tossing around the idea of some sort of part time job. It would be best and help get the money I need for this trip. I've got some potential opportunities headed my way...we'll see what happens! In the mean time, I am staying busy with school. It's crazy how quickly you can get behind on things. My house is a disaster, I've got dust bunnies breeding faster than real bunnies, I've got papers piled up that need to be graded, I have a dirty bathroom, a litter box that needs to be cleaned out desperately and the never ending mountain of laundry that I am bound and determined to someday conquer. I have NO CLUE how people with families are able to keep up with laundry when I as a single person cannot! Oh...and I also have a jungle in my front and back yard! ACK!!! Yesterday I went to a ball game with a couple of friends. It was my first ball game of the season and a nice relaxing time. Enjoyed the game then dinner at Springfield Brew Co (yummy!). It was a nice respite in a busy season. I anticipate many Springfield Cardinals games in my near future. If you dont eat at the stadium and park where you have pay (which is pretty easy) you can get away with spending $6-$9 for a great day of baseball. Well that's all the updating I have at this time...nothing major but I am trying to get in the blogging habit! Have a great week friends!

No comments: