Saturday, April 4, 2009


Tomorrow is my best friend Christina's 30th birthday!!! I miss her SO much and wish I could be there with her to celebrate the big 3-0!!! This is a picture from last summer when I visited her in Michigan! Love you Christina!


Today is a beautiful day! I have the windows open and am sneezing like crazy but I love this fresh spring air! I cleaned my bathroom earlier and now it's time to work on the bedroom! I am generally a very CLEAN person, but I am not always a very NEAT person! Currently, it looks like a library and a closet threw up in my bedroom floor! It's HORRENDOUS!
Yesterday I left my house at 7:15 am and got home at 12:15 am after hanging out with friends after work. I came home to a howling from my bedroom closet. I had locked my poor cat Braxton in the closet for 17 hours!!! He must haved gotten in there while I was getting dressed and then I shut the closet and left! Poor baby! Thankfully I have a litter box in there so that was okay. HE did scratch up the carpet around the door though! I felt like a horrible "mom!"
This has been a great week in fund raising! Since Thursday, I have received $535 in the mail from support letters! I am constantly amazed at the generosity of my friends and family! You all are amazing! Those that can't give and have offered their prayer support amaze me also! I am so blessed! I think I need to start taking a tissue with me to the mail box because I always cry when I open the mail and find that more people believe in me and this mission enough to support it financially! Thank you!
I hope everyone has a great weekend and week to come! I am looking forward to going home to be with my family for Easter! It will be my first time home since Christmas and I can't wait!

No comments: