Saturday, March 28, 2009

Over halfway there!!!







As of today I have $1700 for Cambodia! Only $1500 more to go! Woohoo! Praise God I am a little over halfway there!

Today I babysat Isaac, Nathaniel and Victoria. We had a super fun day! I made goop out of cornstarch and water and Isaac LOVED it! He played with it for a very long time. Isaac's birthday was last week and Nathaniel's is next so I took them to Jumpmania as a birthday present. I still can't believe that Isaac is 8 and Nathaniel will be 6. I have been watching these guys since Nathaniel was born and it just seems unreal that they are this old! I love being able to carry on a conversation with Isaac. He's at that age where he's really developing his own opinions and world view and everything. Today we talked about how God can do anything except make people love Him. We talked about how God gives us a choice to love Him and live for Him and we have to decide what we want to do. God can't force us to. It was a fun conversation with an 8 year old who is pretty smart!
Tomorrow I am watching the Browne's, Kilbourne's and Clarks Life Group and then next Saturday I have Bronwyn. I am keeping busy and raising money to send me overseas!

I also realized today that the trip is in a little less than two months! WOW! It will be here before I know it!





No comments: