Well this has been quite a week! I dont know if I have ever been so tired! I was up late last night and early this morning so I better sleep in tomorrow morning and on the plane!
Tuesday I travelled to Sikeston for my nephew Jacob's graduation! I am so proud of him!!! It was a very short, but good trip. It was good to see my family before I leave. I didnt get to see my nephews Corey or Reid Thomas so that was a bummer, but I did see the rest of the clan.
This morning I have finally packed. There is no way I can get everything in one suitcase so I have a big one and a small one, plus my carry on. That is more than I wanted to deal with, but I just cant get it all in one and stay under the weight limit! I am more than likely over packing, but you never know what you are going to need for two weeks in a Third World country!
This afternoon I have a meeting with the girls for the trip and then I have some last minute things to do before tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow I can just rest and take it easy....we'll see! ha!
I attached some pictures from my nephew's graduation as well! I will try to update periodically if we have access. I am sure we will at a couple of places. Please check back for updates and pictures!
PLease pray for us as we travel and as we do this work in Cambodia. Pray that we will have a safe and healthy trip, that we will be able to communicate clearly with the Cambodian teachers and that we will be a blessing to everyone we meet and come back changed!
PLease pray for us as we travel and as we do this work in Cambodia. Pray that we will have a safe and healthy trip, that we will be able to communicate clearly with the Cambodian teachers and that we will be a blessing to everyone we meet and come back changed!
God bless!
1 comment:
Good Luck, Marti!! Hope you have a great trip!!
Post a Comment