My dad came for a visit this weekend. He came on Thursday night for my band concert and left this afternoon. We had a very nice relaxing weekend. Friday night we went out to eat at Bud & Walts Pizza in Nixa (AMAZING!) and then watched Mr Magoriums Wonder Emporium (2 thumbs up!)
Saturday we drove around a lot, went to some antique stores, had lunch, hung out at my house, and just relaxed. It was very nice. He also helped me get my support letters printed, folded, and in envelopes. That was a huge help! They changed our budget and I now need $3200 instead of $2500. It will all depend on our plane tickets, so if some of you get letters that say $2500, you were in my first batch of letters. If it says $3200, you got in the second batch after the finalized budget. :o)
Our team is going to Kansas City next weekend and will be working for a lady who will pay us to help with the trip. I believe we will be cleaning and helping with filing and stuff but I dont know the details yet. It will be good to get to know the girls I will be traveling with and make some money for the trip.
That's my short and sweet update for the night! I attached a picture of me and my Dad today before he left. Dad is holding his "grandkitty" Sammy. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment