Monday, September 5, 2011

Football and randomness

So I have made the decision that I need to start blogging again...regularly. I was reading some of my earlier blogs (from myspace over 2 years ago) and I loved blogging then...I need to get in the habit again. So here goes...

LIFE....

Friday night I took Excedrin PM for the first time ever and I've been suffering ever since. I have had CRAZY ridiculous dreams for 3 nights now. I hope tonight I can sleep without insanity going on in my subconscious.

There is an all day marathon of Dr Quinn Medicine Woman on GMC today. I have been watching it on and off all day. I love this show and I'm still going to marry Sully someday. Who cares if he's married,, has 4 kids and old now.

Friday night I went to a Nixa football game. It was entertaining. I am such a people watcher...always have been, always will be. I noted a few things of interest (to me).

1. The only thing that has changed since I was in school 13 years ago...the teenagers wear less and they have cell phones.
2. The difference between Sikeston and Nixa is that in Nixa you dont have small girls dressed ridiculously like cheerleaders dreaming of the only thing in life they think they can be (a Sikeston cheerleader). It was kinda refreshing.
3. I will never understand women who wear short skirts and high heels to football games (or any sporting event for that matter).
4. I loved watching the game!
5. Nixa takes band so much more seriously than Sikeston did. They have an awesome band and you can tell the kids really enjoy it.
6. It was cool going to the game as the teacher this time. It's like you're a celebrity when kids see you. I love the sense of belonging to my community as well. I saw a plethora of people I knew and I'm just part of the community. I haven't felt htat way since high school. It's nice.

So that's about it. Nothing exciting in my life to speak of. Just another day in the life...

No comments: