Drawn by one of my kiddos...how cute is this???
This is a picture of a cat for me. Cute!
This picture is from one of my students currently obsessed with whales. She says she drew it freehand, but I saw her trace it. :)
This one totally made my day. :o)
Okay before I begin this blog...I am SO NOT GOOD with formatting blogging stuff. I wanted my pictures at the END of my blog but I can't seem to make it happen! I need to take a blogging class! So the ABOVE pictures are some my kiddos drew...now...you can proceed to the rest of my blog EVEN THOUGH the pics are NOT where I want them!
So yesterday I was having a pretty crappy day. I woke up in mucho amounts of pain AFTER sleeping 10 hours. It was not pretty. I came in to school to have to deal with an issue that I was not in the mood for....so...I was cranky. Yep, Miss Netteler was CRANKY!
I have a small mailbox in the writing center. My kiddos can write me notes during free time. So yesterday, I read the notes...and I have to say...they made me happy. :) I love my kids!
So here is a sample of what I read yesterday to cheer me up (if unclear what the word should be, I put the correct word in parenthesis)
"Dear Mis Nettler I rilly whant to have a clas pet"
"Miss Nettler I am said (sad) now." (which makes ME sad that she's sad!)
"Dear Mr. (yes MR) Netteler, you rock. I say you are the best teacher ever."
"Miss Nettler I am said (sad) now." (which makes ME sad that she's sad!)
"Dear Mr. (yes MR) Netteler, you rock. I say you are the best teacher ever."
"Hey Ms NEtteler, you are the best teacher ever"
"Can I come to your house sometime"
"What is your favorit food."
"We have a mrbte prte" (He means we are having a marble party on Friday)
"I love owre clas."
"Dera M.s Nettler I wan to laren (learn) a bowt wals (whales)"
"Dera M.s Nettler I wan to laren (learn) a bowt wals (whales)"
"You are a very very very nice teacher."
"Daer Miss. Nettler, Did you like my danse at hte foot ball game?"
"Dear Mrs. Nettler you are a grat techer. I want to now (know) do you go to god fathers?"
"You are the best techer."
"Daer Miss. Nettler, Did you like my danse at hte foot ball game?"
"Dear Mrs. Nettler you are a grat techer. I want to now (know) do you go to god fathers?"
"You are the best techer."
"Dear Ms Nettler do you lick (like) my pitcher I wen to larn a bowt walse (whales)"
"Dear Mis Nettler you are a grate techer you are asume (awesome)."
"Dear Ms. Netteler you are the best teacher ever."
"You are the nicest 2nd grade teacher."
"Dear Ms. Netteler you are the best teacher ever."
"You are the nicest 2nd grade teacher."
"I like you." (this one made me laugh A LOT)
"I like you, you are nice." (and this included an adorable picture of me and her)
"Dear Mrs. Nettler the rain was weird at the football game rite?"
"Dear Mrs. Nettler the rain was weird at the football game rite?"
Obviously we need to work on things like...SPELLING MY NAME RIGHT! But otherwise, these are good for a laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment