Here's the dealio folks.... 25 random things about me. Enjoy :)
1. I love the taste of Theraflu. I wish I could find something that tastes like it without the medicinal effects. I'm a closet Theraflu junkie.
2. I love my cats more than most people.
3. I sucked my thumb until I was a teenager. Sometimes, when I'm really, really sick, I wake up sucking my thumb without even realizing it.
4. I am deathly afraid of all natural disasters, to the point of near hysteria. I'm much better than I used to be though.
5. I am addicted to Febreze. At one time I owned 18 cans.
6. I am a ridiculously fast reader if I am reading something that interest me. I can sit down and read a fiction book 400 or more pages in a day. The problem is that I read so fast, I dont remember most of it two days later.
7. I dream in color...often action type movies.
8. I hated my job last year and prayed that it would be better this year. If this year had gone like last year, it was going to be my last year. Thankfully, this year is so much better and I LOVE my job!
9. I have a very hard time letting people go that I love, even when they do not reciprocate. I'm a bit too forgiving.
10. I was made fun of more than most people (including my family) realize when I was a kid. Kids were cruel. It is my mission as a teacher to make sure none of my students are ever made fun of.
11. A pet peeve of mine is repetitive noises. DRIVES.ME.CRAZY
12. Another pet peeve is stupid girls who fall in love every other day with different guys (all losers) and then whine and boohoo about how they're fat, ugly, not good enough, or the guy is a loser, blah blah blah and then they turn to God for a millisecond until another loser comes along and the the cycle starts again.
13. I live in pain 24/7.
14. I still dream of being in full time ministry someday.
15. I want to be a college professor when I grow up.
16. I have no desire to birth my own children...adoption all the way!
17. I own more blankets than any single person should own.
18. I developed carpal tunnel from sleeping with clenched fists. When I'm stressed I have to sleep with wrist guards to stop from doing this.
19. I love my family more than anything in the world, even my cats!
20. If a great guy came along, but didnt like cats or was deathly allergic, I would not date him.
21. My dream is to be proposed to at a St Louis Cardinals baseball game.
22. I want to own a home and have every room decorated in a different decade style of furnishings.
23. I can't pee in the middle of the night in the dark. I have to have a light on. I was scarred by a movie when I was a kid and even though I know nothing will get me, I still have to have the light on.
24. I drink pickle juice out of a glass.
25. I would like to learn how to play the bassoon and oboe.
Most of you are now saying...WOW...Marti needs psychiatric help! :) That's okay! I love me just the way I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment