Wednesday, September 7, 2011

On a roll...

I'm on a roll. I am going to write about pretty much nothing for the 3rd night in a row. I know that makes everyone extremely happy.

I learned a random fact today. Here it is. Are you ready?

Women blink twice as much as men.

Don't you feel more educated now? I sure did. I learned that at the chiropractor's office. I actually learned a lot of useless info, but that's the only one I can remember now.

I had a training today that took me out of class for half a day. Oh.my.goodness! I was SO sad to leave my kiddos! I had a couple in tears! I'm like...I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW!!! It made me happy that they love me so much (and I love them) AND the sub said they did fantastic! (which I knew they would b/c they're awesome!). Seriously...I am so blessed...these kids are awesome.

I've started something new the last couple of weeks. When I get home from school, instead of going right to more work or just vegging in the recliner, I go outside and sit on the deck. I let the animals out and watch the cats chase bugs and I play fetch with Milo. I'll bring my dinner out there and eat or even grade papers or lesson plan. This has seriously reduced my stress level TONS! I may come in and go right to work, but I am much less stressed. Yes, it takes time out of my evening, but it's so worth it. Plus, it's good for the animals to get out and play and run. Now, if I could just figure out where the mooing is coming from! There have got to be cows somewhere close by, but I can't figure out where they would be!

I think I'll close today's blog with a Marti's Top 5. Back in the Xanga days, I would do a Marti's Top 5 about once a week. It would vary week to week what that top five category would be Time to get back in that habit. So here it is:


Marti's Top 5 Movie Picks-

These are movies I could watch over and over and never get tired of.

1. Anne of Green Gables

2. 13 Going on 30

3. Parent Trap

4. Beauty and the Beast

5. Home Alone

3 comments:

Lanae said...

I feel way more educated.

Lanae said...

This is Cagle btw

Marti Jo said...

I dont know who Cagle is...